- Sept. 28, 1999: 8th Annual Tall Tales and True meeting, a potpourri of members
best (or worst) trips of the summer
- Oct. 26, 1999: Bill Blair, Martin Malkin, Marlla Mhoon, and John
Wilson tell about their six-day trip through the San Juan and Gulf
- Nov. 30, 1999: no meeting
- Dec., 1999: gone skiing!
- Jan. 25, 2000: Paul Kramer presents Exploring Alaskas Glacier
Bay National Park - A Photographic Journey by Foot, Kayak, Ferry, and
- Feb. 29, 2000: Cindy & Noel Gilborough present Two Weeks
Above the Arctic Circle, a story with great slides about their
kayaking trip about Canada's Baffin Island two years ago.
- March 28, 2000:
- Apr. 25, 2000: Tom Deschner presents Paddling South: The
Delightful and Amazing South Sound, That Is
- May 30, 2000: Les Urich presents The Western Islands of Scotland
(more info on BCU courses)
- Jun. 27, 2000: Potluck and Pizza Party by the water
- July - Aug., 2000: gone paddling!
- Sept. 26, 2000: Annual Tall Tales and True meeting, a potpourri of members best
(or worst) trips of the summer