[ Home ] [ Meetings ]
[ Trips ] [ Documents ]
[ Links ] [ Contacts ]
2000-2001 MEETING SCHEDULE
- Sept. 26, 2000: Ninth Annual Tall Tales and True meeting, a potpourri of members best
(or worst) trips of the summer
- Oct. 31, 2000: US Coast Guard Puget Sound. Come
with all the questions you ever wanted to ask about search and rescue.
- Nov. 28, 2000: Sechelt Inlet on B.C.s Sunshine Coast, a slide show by Dave and
- Dec., 2000: gone skiing!
- Jan. 20, 2001: Sea Kayak Trip Planning Party. 6:30 pm at Dedes.
For more info, contact Dede at
- Jan. 30, 2001: Vancouver Island Paddling Destinations.
a long-time paddler from British Columbia, shares some of his favorite and secret
places on Vancouver Island and the coast of BC.
- Feb. 27, 2001: Reflections on Deep Trouble. Chris Cunningham,
editor of Sea Kayaker Magazine, speaks on lessons learned from the book
- Mar. 27, 2001: Jon Almquist from Cascade Design talks about new toys for
- Apr. 24, 2001: Randy Brook talks about The Bunsbys.
- May 29, 2001: The new director of Washington Water Trails Association
talks about whats new and exciting.
- June 26, 2001: Potluck and Pizza Party by the water
- July - Aug., 2000: gone paddling!
- Sept. 25, 2001: Tenth Annual Tall Tales and True meeting, a potpourri of
members best (or worst) trips of the summer